Caribbean Master Diver

Caribbean Master Diver

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

A journey to remember

My journey with Broadreach to becoming a master diver was an amazing experience filled with many adventures. Throughout the trip I learned so much more then I could imagine, not only did I achieve my goal of becoming an EFR, Master, and rescue diver but I made new best friends. Living on a boat was a little bit hard at first, but I adjusted very quickly and loved every minute of it. I will never forget the sight of the vast ocean from our seemingly large catamaran. This trip alone has opened me up to the possibilities of travel and the wonderful creatures that live below the sea. I never expected to be so blown away by the dozens of amazing marine animals we were privileged to see. I hope to do another Broadreach trip this summer as my expectations have been far exceeded.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

An incredible experience!

The first thing I always say when someone asks me about my experience is that it was incredible. While the rescue course and the many specialty certification courses required a lot of work and dedication, the instructors and other students made the whole experience fun and worthwhile. I can honestly say that is was one of the best trips I've ever been on. The community on the boat and the adventures that I experienced were completely unique and something I will never forget. Months later I still text my friends everyday and email my instructors about anything and everything in my life. The stories, friendships, and memories made on this trip were absolutely amazing and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.