- Animal Sciences
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or a Master’s in Animal Science and/or related field of study required.
Ability to teach basic animal anatomy/physiology to high school and college students.
Experience working with teens or college students.
· Experience facilitating a group and understanding group dynamic concepts.
· Passionate about mentoring and motivating students and cultural learning.
· Strong decision making skills, flexibility, and the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing environments while maintaining the safety and health of all students
· Good physical health and stamina to actively participate and encourage students throughout program duration.
· Success working in team settings.
· Knowledge of host country and cultural norms or a willingness to learn and passion to share this information with students ideal.
International travel and trip leading experience preferred.
· Able to attend staff training in Raleigh, NC in late May.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application