- Animal Sciences
June 1 to to mid August 2017
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Language Skills Required
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or a Master’s in Animal Science and/or related field of study required.
• Ability to teach basic animal anatomy/physiology to high school and college students.
• Experience working with teens or college students.
• Experience facilitating a group and understanding group dynamic concepts.
• Passionate about mentoring and motivating students and cultural learning.
• Strong decision making skills, flexibility, and the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing environments while maintaining the safety and health of all students
• Good physical health and stamina to actively participate and encourage students throughout program duration.
• Success working in team settings.
• Knowledge of host country and cultural norms or a willingness to learn and passion to share this information with students ideal.
• International travel and trip leading experience preferred.
• Able to attend staff training in Raleigh, NC in early June.
To apply: submit your resume and availability to www.broadreachstaff.com.
Master of Science
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview