This Program is open to
American, European, Australian, Canadian, Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Cost in USD
Salary & Compensation
Language Skills Required
• Master's or PhD degree in French language and/or culture required.
• Experience working with youth and an ability to teach teens about French culture and language.
• Experience leading and coordinating community service projects preferred.
• Able to coordinate lessons taught by local language schools with the Broadreach curriculum.
• Good decision making skills, flexibility, and the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing environments while maintaining the safety and health of all students.
• Passionate about mentoring and motivating students and cultural learning.
• Good physical health and stamina to actively participate and encourage students throughout program duration.
• Success working in team settings.
• Knowledge of host country and cultural norms or a willingness to learn and passion to share this information with students ideal.
• Able to attend staff training in Raleigh, NC in late May.
• International travel and trip leading experience preferred.
- Physical Exam/Health Records
- Written Application