Belize & Costa Rica Adventure

Belize & Costa Rica Adventure

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Belize/Costa Rica EcoAdventure

This amazing adventure introduced me to many new things: New places, new activities, new people, new cultures. Though this isn't an academic trip, I learnt more than I ever could in a classroom. I learned how overcome fears through the support of my new friends and under the guidance of my amazing trip leaders. Jumping from 50 feet into a lake and zip-lining through canopies is no small feat when you're afraid of heights, but it seemed much easier when there was a team behind you cheering you on. This trip opened my eyes to so much about the world, and will surely spark anyone's desire for adventure. As a high school student eager to experience the world, I don't believe I could have found any better way to learn about Central America and its beautiful cultures.

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Bonding a New Family Together

Living with a group of strangers at first, isn't something students usually would like to do. Countless dives, scenic hikes, surfing session, repelling, and zip lining; not only did this group of strangers become comfortable with each other, they became family. We experienced things that almost the entire world will never see, not only above water, but under water as well. I still stay in contact with kids from my trip, and the bonds I made will last a lifetime.