Bahamas Marine Biology

Bahamas Marine Biology

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

Family love

I had an amazing time on this trip. My instructors were all so fun in their own ways and when I was having ear troubles, they were super accommodating and helpful. Even though our group had only eight students, it made it so much easier to get to know one another and we all got really close. All the diving was amazing, and the instructors made me and the other uncertified students feel confident. Everything was super organized, and the office people are there to answer all your questions and the portal provides a ton of helpful information. If you're considering going on a Broadreach trip, do it! Pocket family forever ❤️

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

My Bahamas marine biology experience

No matter how nervous or hesitant you are, whether it's about traveling, safety, or the social aspect of the trip, I strongly encourage you to enroll for this trip! It's a really good introduction to experiencing new things that may be outside of your comfort zone. traveling wasn't really an issue at all for me; Broadreach does a great job of making sure the student feels comfortable and prepared to navigate the airport and meet up with the rest of the group. safety wise, the reason my quite protective mom let me go on this trip was because of the safety measures that are taken. my leaders were super qualified and valued safety above all else. To shed some light on the social aspect of the program, I clicked instantly with my group even though we were all so different. having a smaller number of people was so nice because everyone became so closely knit... We were all inseparable by the end. one of my favorite memories was after the last movie in our legendary Rocky marathon. We all brought our trusty blankets, pillows and snacks outside. we then all laid down on the ground and looked at the stars and had super philosophical conversations. it was awesome.