Heart of the Inca Empire – Cusco, Peru
Bright Light Volunteers Header Image Bright Light Volunteers Header Image

Heart of the Inca Empire – Cusco, Peru

A true Peruvian experience

I learned so much while volunteering with Bright Light Volunteers. Not only was I able to help local communities, I was also able to see some famous historical sights and experience their culture. I would 100% go on another trip with the same company, and I would also recommend this company and their opportunities to anyone I know.

Life changing -Peru

This was one of the best experiences of my life. Everything was fabulous! I felt that we actually did something to help the community of Maras and they gave so much back to us. Their generosity was incredible. Scott, Andrew and Edwar were excellent! Thank you for this opportunity.

Bethel University and Bright Light Volunteers alternative spring break Peru

As the Director of Global Studies at Bethel University, I have partnered with Bright Light Volunteers on numerous occasions. I have always been pleased with the results. BLV consistently offers interesting, sustainable, responsible volunteer opportunities to me and my students. The BLV staff is second to none: knowledgeable, passionate, and FUN! Highly recommend!

Service project and teaching

Bright Light Volunteers gave me the opportunity to travel to Peru to serve others and to also teach. It was the most amazing experience and I would definitely go back! I also got to see some pretty amazing things and learn about the history and culture of Peru. This trip gave me a whole new perspective on life!

Peru: A trip of a lifetime

I absolutely loved traveling and volunteering with Bright Light Volunteers. It was a joy, and I would love to go on other trips if I wasn't graduating. There was always something for us to do, and I very much enjoyed traveling with Andrew and Scott. We made an impact on the people there. I have never been able to see so much culture for myself as on our trip. We were able to talk with the local people and work alongside them. It was a once in a lifetime experience, and I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who is open to trying new experiences!