NGO and NPO Internships in Cape Town
Bridging Gaps  Header Image Bridging Gaps  Header Image

NGO and NPO Internships in Cape Town

Intern

My internship at Regency Foundation Network provided me with the opportunity to work with an NGO who are making a difference to communities and businesses across Africa. I really enjoyed learning about their previous projects and contributing to the planning of their next series of 'It's Africa's Time' with a number of research tasks. The working environment was extremely comfortable and relaxed but at the same time productive through the implementation of regular meetings and team emails. The colleagues here at Regency are wonderful and I am fully satisfied with my internship and what I gained from it.

My experience with Bridging Gaps has been nothing but positive, I received full on support during the period before my arrival and throughout my entire stay here in Cape Town. There is not one problem that they cannot sort out and for this I am extremely grateful. The program feels very personal and can be flexible to meet a variety of needs; I would recommend Lucie and Julien to anyone.