Architecture Internships in Cape Town
Bridging Gaps  Header Image Bridging Gaps  Header Image

Architecture Internships in Cape Town

Thank you Bridging Gaps!

From the day I first registered with Bridging Gaps to the time that I left, they made me feel at home.
On my first day in Cape Town they greeted me with open arms, showed me around the city, took me to my home and provided me with a phone and all the necessary tools and information that I would need to have a safe and enjoyable time. They worked very hard to find me an internship with everything that I asked for and on the first day at work they drove me and continued to do so until I felt comfortable enough to walk or cab. The weekend social events were everything that I could ask for and more. They were the perfect way to meet new people and take in the history and beauty of Cape Town. What separates Bridging Gaps from every other company is there love for what they do and the city that they live in. They truly care for each of their interns and provide tremendous help and support through the entire duration of the internship. Without the help of Bridging Gaps my internship would not have been nearly as enjoyable.