Foreign teacher with kids Foreign teacher with kids

The Best TEFL E-Learning Platform - Save up to 30%!

• Course Instructor

Awesome experience & support!

I was so excited about being able to earn my certification as a significant factor for a next phase of life, and I wasn't disappointed. This program is intuitive and easy to use. It creates an environment that enables you to think creatively and really appreciate all that is required and helpful to engage students; particularly for someone who has limited teaching experience at all. The support from my tutor was timely, detailed, applicable and very productive. She routinely provided positive reinforcement and constructive advice. The lessons are thorough and build on each other extremely well. I highly recommend BridgeTEFL.

Eddie's review

Fantastic program. I could not have asked for a better structure, clearer instructions, or better assistance in navigating and understanding the material. I believe this program will allow me to teach English anywhere in the world and prepare me for what is to come.

I love the simple navigation and ability to understand the material in a coherent, chronological manner.

Would absolutely recommend and well worth each penny of the $500 I spent to attain the certificate.

Many thanks to everyone involved and hopefully more English teachers will have the perfect preparation to teach to the maximum potential around the world.

Regards,
Eddie

Phenomenal TEFL course!

If you don't have the time or accessibility to go to a physical classroom for a TEFL course, this program is a phenomenal online option! I taught TEFL/TESL in South Korea for one year straight out of university, and didn't have the time to get a TEFL certification before going (nor was it required at the time). Wanting to pursue more TEFL/TESL opportunities, I took the 120 hour course, and it was so incredibly helpful! The modules are very well thought out, and moves along appropriately. Having some experience teaching TEFL, I can attest that this course definitely prepares you in essential ways and will set you up for success! My tutor was always prompt and helpful in their responses, and the Program Manager, Erin was extremely helpful when I ran into technical issues with using the site. I cannot recommend Bridge TEFL enough, and I highly recommend the 120 hour course; the extra investment in yourself will go a long way!

Needed accreditation

I worked for a few year in South Korea and then moved to China where they require a TEFL certificate (as South Korea does not) I needed to find a way to get my certificate that would accommodate being a mother of three little ones. I was able to do it at night when they went to bed. Definitely gained some knowledge that my personal experience hadn't given me.

• Course Instructor

Wonderful help prepping for job

Needed TEFL for new job, but working 2 jobs didn't allow for doing in class courses. Online TEFL made it possible for me to get the job I've wanted. Everything was done on my own time, any work that was turned in was graded and returned with comments in a timely manner.

• Course Instructor

A whole new learning process experience!

During the course I experienced a growth in my knowledge and insights about language, at the same time that I acquired a new perception on what teaching English and working online really is. The experience surprised me in more than one way and I feel grateful and satisfied for having taken the TEFL course with Bridge. I wish I could have access to the lessons as a form of recap, that being my only added thought. In terms of functionality and and quality of the learned materials I would certainly recommend.

Extremely helpful

I did the TEFL Master (120 hours) and it was extremely helpful in my development as an ESL educator. The information I learnt was invaluable! I personally recommend Bridge courses to anyone interested in teaching English as a second language.

• Course Instructor

BridgeTEFL offered a good start

I finished and passed the 120-hour online BridgeTEFL course in about 6 weeks, and it covered a broad array of topics. I liked that it was structured into different modules with small quizzes and essays at the end. The tutor support was also prompt and helpful. I felt it was more of an introductory course to teaching English as a foreign language because the price didn't include a practicum. I also would have liked to have received more job support. Overall, it was a good course to get a taste of the field. The course did include a grammar advisor and TEFL videos, so those were great additions.

A course I would recommend

This course is very well thought out and gives many practical applications. The grammar review was a challenge but was needed to help me evaluate my skill level and to gain confidence in my ability to teach grammar. I also took the courses; English for Business and Young learners. These courses helped me to see that there is no one size fits all when teaching English or any subject. I also enjoyed the fact that it is self paced. I recommend this course for all teachers.

At your own pace

This was a good program that I was able to do at my own pace. It offered a good refresher course on grammar. You have to be able to use good time management skills to complete the course. I liked the quizzes throughout the course to check on my knowledge. I would have liked to see more interactive modules for more interest.

Very innovative program

I appreciate the educational experience at an affordable tuition. I had learned a lot and very grateful.
I wish that the school can help more in job placement. Over all it is an futuristic approach to teaching and learning for years to come.

Working for TEFL Certificate in an ESL School

I work for an ESL school and I had the opportunity to take the BridgeTEFL course. It was great to see real life applications of what I was learning online. The BridgeTEFL course gave me so much insight into what was happening in the ESL classrooms. It provided me with excellent structure and knowledge that I can apply to other part of my job.

• Course Instructor

Interesting and quite complete course

It is a great way to improve and review the key concepts that any English teacher needs to be aware of. It would be nice if it was a bit more interactive, but it is understandable that it isn't since it's an online course. On the whole, I recommend it to anybody looking for ways to become a better teacher.

Great advantage!

I think the certificate was very useful to help me understand grammar and sentence structure. It's one thing to understand English as a native speaker but another to try and to explain it to other people.

Beneficial

BridgeTEFL helped with every aspect in obtaining certification to teach English. The online classes were beneficial in fitting in with my busy schedule and had the ability to work at my own pace. I would recommend Bridge TEFL to anyone who is interested in teaching overseas as a way to obtain TEFL certification and would like a well rounded learning experience.

• Course Instructor

Glad to have done this TEFL program

After comparing a lot of online TEFL programs, I decided to do this one and I am glad to have made that decision. I enjoy that I have a personal tutor giving me feedback on my assignments. I think the modules are very informative and I like the mini quizzes to test my understanding. The assignments are practical and useful for consolidating what I've learned. Being able to complete it on my own schedule was important to me and even working on it slowly over time I was able to complete it within the time frame. I wish there was more (any) job support but I understand that's hard for online participants. Would recommend.