- Animal Welfare
2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, Summer
throughout the year
Worldwide, European, American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Asian and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD per week
from U$ 1805
What is included?
- Pre-arrival orientation;
- Airport pickup and transfer;
- Arrival orientation and reflection sessions along the program period;
- Welcome kit (Brazilian SIM card, bus card, city guide and more);
- Volunteer placement and on-site orientation;
- Selection of suitable homestay accommodation, breakfast and dinner included;
- Donation to the project;
- Full-time support from Brazilian Experience.
What is not included
- Airline tickets
- Domestic flights and weekend trips
- Visa fee, if applicable
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
The volunteer organization uses the following as a guideline; however, exceptions can be made depending on experience, language skills, and enthusiasm.
- Mandatory immunizations: Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus, Pre-exposure rabies vaccination (three full intramuscular given on days 0, 7 and 21 or 28, taken 1 month before the trip departure date).
- Minimum age: 18 years -old.
- Minimum commitment: 4 weeks.
- Minimum Portuguese level: not required.
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application