- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Volunteer Management
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, Summer
throughout the year
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
What is included?
- Pre-arrival orientation;
- Airport pickup and transfer;
- Arrival orientation and reflection sessions along the program period;
- Welcome kit (Brazilian SIM card, bus card, city guide and more);
- Volunteer placement and on-site orientation;
- Selection of suitable homestay accommodation, breakfast and dinner included;
- Donation to the project;
- Full-time support from Brazilian Experience.
What is not included
- Airline tickets
- Domestic flights and weekend trips
- Visa fee, if applicable
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Who should apply?
- Personality: students should be mature, responsible, flexible and adaptable
- At least 18 years-old
- Minimum commitment: 2 weeks
- Compassion and genuine interest in helping
- Language skills: no previous knowledge of Portuguese is required, but reasonable English and/or Spanish knowledge is necessary. Portuguese is a plus and will allow you to get more tasks during your placement.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application