The Boston University is offering the Rabat Internship Program, which provides students with the opportunity to explore, live, and learn the language and culture of the Middle East and of North America. The program provides an intensive study of Arabic language, coursework, excursions, and homestays.
Program participants enroll in one or two intensive language courses offered at the beginning, intermediate and advanced levels. They are placed in language course levels determined based on their previous coursework, written exams, and in-country oral proficiency interviews. They also register for two or three four-credit electives.
1. Explore the religion, politics, and history of the Middle East and North Africa through an internship in the cosmopolitan capital city of Morocco.
2. Enjoy a week-long, all-inclusive adventure in Morocco.
3. Visit exciting destinations like the Erg Lihoudi Desert, Fez, and Marrakesh.
4. Earn a total of sixteen academic credits upon completion of the program.
5. Take electives taught in the English language.
This program has no reviews.