English Teacher in Colombia
Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogota and 2 other cities
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, European, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
A monthly set salary, with a guaranteed income. This includes healthcare and a travel stipend / Hourly contract, and the teacher is paid for hours taught.
Language Skills Required
* Native English speaker
* Bachelor's degree, plus a teaching certification (TEFL, CELTA, or equivalent)
* Candidates without a bachelor’s degree but with progressive experience demonstrated in the classroom will be considered
* Passion in teaching and creating change in Colombia
* Excellent communicator
- In-Person Interview Required
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference