- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Social Work
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Trip cost includes all expenses, including airfare from a major US airport, transportation while in Ethiopia, translators, room and board, and any other expenses. You will need to bring your own spending money, and any extra money you may want to use to buy clothes, food, toys, etc. for children or families.
- Guest House
- Group living
* Mature and resourceful individuals exhibiting a commitment to ministry and community participation
* Willing to step out of their comfort zone and be used where needed
* Flexible, open-minded, and capable of adaption to new situations
* A positive attitude, even in frustrating or difficult circumstances, is vital
* Must have a strong work ethic, be self motivated, and be committed to learning and being effective
* Can work closely with BCI staff, along with a local church in Ethiopia
- Written Application