Subjects & Courses
- Foreign Language
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & Pr
- Social Sciences
- Travel & Tourism
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Political Science & Politics
Fall, Spring, Academic Year
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* School registration.
* Intensive language course upon arrival in Madrid for 2 weeks, 9:30 to 1 pm daily, Monday to Friday.
* Intern placement in one of 3 pre-selected areas of interest.
* Screening of all companies.
* Reservation and screening service for student lodging.
* Limited bureaucracy in the processing of your application.
* On-site English speaking coordinator for academic and professional affairs.
* Level testing, certificates, materials, texts and limited free Internet access.
* Madrid airport pick up.
* Full-coverage health, accident and travel insurance
* Madrid: Welcome luncheon and cell phone or sim card lending.
* Orientation packet: includes tourist and city information, transportation and communications details -- including a map and explanation of the Metro and much more.
* A local phone number, fax and e-mail will be provided for you to use to make contact with us in case of need.
* Organization of excursions and social events every weekend at student prices.
* Activities program and many free services such as:
1. A language interchange database to meet and set up conversation exchanges with Spanish student
2. Also, discounts at weekly interchange discos in a famous Madrid palace, discounts on all excursions, Internet cafe, student travel agency, etc.
* A GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) on university transcript
* Intermediate Spanish (unless taking course options in English)
* 18 years of age or older
* Professional or academic experience in internship area. Note: internships are dependent upon a minimum intermediate language level.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application