Begins on third Monday of September and first Monday of October and February
Cost in USD per week
2,247 - 3,300 USD
* Full coverage medical and accident insurance
* Intensive Spanish course at our downtown fully-equipped language school for 4 hours/day, 5 days a week, 2 weeks; Intern placement in EFL
* Reservation and screening service for accommodation
* Limited bureaucracy
* Welcome luncheon
* Cell phone (deposit required)
* Activities program
* Free Internet and WIFI access at language school
* Tutor for academic and professional affairs
* Testing, certificates, materials, texts and taxes
* Screening of all companies
* Airport transfers
* Local phone, fax and e-mail data will be provided in case of need
* Orientation packet: includes tourist info, city information, transportation and communication details -- including a map and explanation of the Metro in Madrid, etc.
* Daily cultural activity
Participants are responsible for their lodging and transportation fees.
Salary & Compensation
Stipend and perks.
The posts are open to either fully-qualified and experienced EFL teachers or students wishing to gain crucial experience in the field. The conditions vary according to your qualifications, talents and experience. You need not be a native speaker, nor speak Spanish to apply. You must be at least 18 years of age. The minimum commitment is 2 months. For 3 month applicants renewals are free (with the exception of insurance.)
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application