No-frills NGO Internships in Brussels
- Art & Fine Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Graphic Design
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
- International Relations
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Library & Information Science
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Museum Studies
- Parks & Recreation
- Political Science & Politics
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Women's Studies
Starts Mondays for 3 to 6 months
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Internship placement
* Airport retrieval
* Taxes, Administration fees, Screening, Full coverage travel, medical and accident insurance.
* Lodging and travel expenses are the participant's responsibility.
* Placement in a Humanitarian Organization.
* Reservation and screening service for lodging.
* Limited bureaucracy.
* Full coverage health, accident and travel insurance.
* Testing, certificates, materials and texts.
* Arrival pick up.
Salary & Compensation
Sometimes small perks to cover local transport, etc.
You must be 18 years of age and have education and/or experience in your professional area. Intermediate French is helpful in the city but English is the language at work. An outgoing and energetic personality is an asset. Ability to make a 3 to 6 month commitment.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application