Global Health International Summer Program
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Header Image Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Header Image

Global Health International Summer Program

Happy to be a part of BGU

Shalom!!! This is the first time I travelled so far away from India and stayed in Israel for around a month.Starting from landing from the flight to Tel Aviv to climbing up the plane, back to India,there was no single moment, that I have not enjoyed.Spending the Shabbat in a Kibbutz is of course a lifetime achievement, not to speak of the practical lessons we learnt in regards to global health, migration problems, working a project with the Bedouins and so on. I enjoyed the weekend trips to Jerusalem and Elat a lot.Floating in the dead sea and snorkelling in the Red Sea are like diverse experiences !!! I am looking forward to join BGU for doing my PHD, if I get a scope..This space is really too small for expressing a review.I loved the work culture, the helping attitude of the Israelis , not to forget the "falafel", which I have started preparing in my daily breakfast in India now, for which I'm greatly appreciated by my Indian friends!!! Toda!!