Global Health International Summer Program
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Header Image Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Header Image

Global Health International Summer Program

Be different ,be you,BGU

My experience at BGU was so magnificent that I can not forget it anymore.Learning on Global Health ,going sightseeing and making friends were really a wonderful experience.It was really a great chance for me to learn something about GH. Thanks to this program, I have leaned what is GH and how does it work. Thinking forward ,thinking in a global context and thinking critically are what we need to do .In addition, I learned how to cooperate with each other.We are expected to help each other.Without cooperation ,we can not do anything.And it was pretty delightful that there is a support system.BGU is different because this program is well organized and comprehensive. Professors, doctors and workers in OSP are really considerate and warmhearted.Choosing BGU is the best decision I have made this summer.

Happy to be a part of BGU

Shalom!!! This is the first time I travelled so far away from India and stayed in Israel for around a month.Starting from landing from the flight to Tel Aviv to climbing up the plane, back to India,there was no single moment, that I have not enjoyed.Spending the Shabbat in a Kibbutz is of course a lifetime achievement, not to speak of the practical lessons we learnt in regards to global health, migration problems, working a project with the Bedouins and so on. I enjoyed the weekend trips to Jerusalem and Elat a lot.Floating in the dead sea and snorkelling in the Red Sea are like diverse experiences !!! I am looking forward to join BGU for doing my PHD, if I get a scope..This space is really too small for expressing a review.I loved the work culture, the helping attitude of the Israelis , not to forget the "falafel", which I have started preparing in my daily breakfast in India now, for which I'm greatly appreciated by my Indian friends!!! Toda!!