Data Mining & Business Intelligence for Cyber Security
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Header Image Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Header Image

Data Mining & Business Intelligence for Cyber Security

Amazing journey abroad

This is my first time being aboard from my country. I wish I can learn high-tech knowledge from BGU teachers but i gained much more than that. During weekdays, we gain inspiring and well-prepared courses, covering various domains of cyber security and machine learning. When it came to weekend, we had wonderful trips to Eilat, Dead Sea, we were also invited to bonfire and miraculous kibbutz. People there are so nice and we feel pretty safe during our summer program. I also made some great Indian students friends in the program. Wonderful and unforgettable journey in my life.

One of the best summer experiences

I attended the Data Mining & Business Intelligence summer program at BGU. Firstly, the course itself is very interesting, relevant in today's time and unique. My faculty and counselors were extremely helpful in making my experience here an amazing one. The social activities were well integrated with the course to give us a good exposure to Israeli culture.I made friends with quite a few amazing people and had a ton load of wonderful memories to take back home.