Hispanic Studies Summer Program at UB
Barcelona SAE participants facing Barcelona city Barcelona SAE participants facing Barcelona city

Hispanic Studies Summer Program at UB

A Wonderful Program and a Beautiful City!

My experience with Barcelona SAE was excellent. I am the type of person who needs some guidance when it comes to exploring new places, and this program had the perfect balance. SAE offers two excursions within the first two weeks, which was a great way to dive right into the city and explore less touristy areas. Along with the planned trips, SAE gives students multiple food, music, movie, shopping, and sightseeing suggestions so that students never feel like they have nothing to do on their free nights and weekends. Also, my advisor as well as the staff in general, were incredibly accommodating and helpful. I have am celiac and everyone always made me feel comfortable and taken care of. I would absolutely recommend this program. I had the time of my life!

Barcelona SAE provided a wonderful experience.

Barcelona SAE is a high quality program with staff who are dedicated to maximizing the enjoyment and educational opportunities for every student. The staff of a program like this are absolutely key to making the student feel comfortable in their new environment and creating an experience that the student can learn from. Barcelona SAE staff did a great job helping me to find a balance between program-provided activities and plenty of my own options. This is a program I would recommend to anyone, no matter how outgoing or sheltered, because SAE will surely help create a positively life changing experience.

Great experience alright program

Barcelona of course was gorgeous. The program was mediocre. Oftentimes I forgot I was in a program. The trips to Valencia and Montserrat were of course really great. But still yknow