Costa Rica: Jaco, Quepos, San Jose and 2 other cities
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Marine Conservation
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Please inquire for details
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
The in-country fee covers your meals, accommodation, airport collection and orientation program. The other costs you will need to meet are your flights, tourist visa, shots, travel insurance, internal transport and departure tax. You will also need to cater for other expenses like bottled water, personal costs, beverages, and entertainment.
- Group living
* Be at least 18 years of age.
* Have no major health problems
* A reasonable level of fitness is required for the Turtle and Construction programs
* A medical qualification may be required for the Healthcare program
* Basic Spanish for the Turtle program, intermediate Spanish for Healthcare program
- Online Application