2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 3-6 Months
1st or 15th of each month.
As a volunteer in Vietnam you must:
* be 18 years or older
* have no health problems that would impede your volunteering
* be enthusiastic and motivated
* obtain a satisfactory police check from your home country prior to volunteering
* be a fluent English speaker for the Teaching Program
Cost in US$:
Join Us Free - Please contact us for more information
Program Fees Include:
Accommodation: Volunteer House
Meals: 3 meals daily.
Airport pickup: On arrival date.
Transportation: To/from field projects.
Training: In-country orientation and training.
Supervision: In-country staff supervision.
Support: Pre-departure personal support from your volunteer coordinator, 24/7 in-country support from partner, and 24hr emergency line.
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Health Care
18 and up
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 3
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home