ELT English Teaching
- English Teaching
- Grassroots Organization
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Open to All Ages
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
COST: Starts at 320 USD
What's included in the program fee?
* Three meals a day: The program fee covers three daily local meals - breakfast, lunch, and dinner from Monday to Saturday.
* Home-stay accommodation: Volunteers will stay with a host family in a single or shared room (depending on availability).
* Pick up: With Lima city exception pick up from the bus terminal or the airport is included in all other locations.
We have a very affordable Lima pick up packet, please read below.
* Support of local coordinator: From the very beginning to the end of the project, Awaiting Angels coordinator will help volunteers by supporting them and regularly visiting them.
* Information Packet: Awaiting Angels offers detailed information on issues that will concern volunteers, such as health, safety, and cultural shock.
* Orientation: Upon arrival in your location, participants are met at the airport or bus station and taken to the home of their host family. There you will receive an orientation that will familiarize you with the local area, the Peruvian culture, and your program.
* Recommendation letter
- Group living
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old to apply for our volunteer program, have at least an understandable Spanish level and should learn as much as you can before you arrive to your placement town, also must have very fluent English.
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application