Rehabilitate Vervet Monkeys in South Africa
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Veterinary Science
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Available throughout the year
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* MyTrip - We will provide you with login details for your personal online trip planner.
* Fundraising help
* Johannesburg Airport Transfer
* Return Coach tickets between Johannesburg and Tzaneen
* Transport - Transfers between Tzaneen and the sanctuary, and all project based transport.
* Orientation - Comprehensive project brief on arrival with ongoing supervision & training.
* Support - Full in-country support from the experienced AVIVA team.
* Certificate - You will receive a Certificate of Appreciation on completion of your placement.
- Group living
You will not need any prior experience as we will teach you everything you need to know, just come with enthusiasm and an interest in conservation! If you have any specific skills or interest we are happy to try and utilize them during your stay. No matter what you do, you can expect that it is hot, dirty and hands on!
- Online Application