Rehabilitate Vervet Monkeys in South Africa
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Veterinary Science
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Available throughout the year
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
USD 1012 for your first 2 weeks - extra weeks are discounted
* MyTrip - We will provide you with login details for your personal online trip planner.
* Fundraising help - Order your free AVIVA Fundraising Pack.
* Johannesburg Airport Transfer - When you land there will be someone to meet you and escort you to your overnight accommodation.
* Return Coach tickets between Johannesburg and Tzaneen.
* Transport - Transfers between Tzaneen and the sanctuary, and all project based transport.
* Accommodation - Basic wooden cabin in the volunteer village - max 2 per room.
* Food - All meals are provided at the sanctuary (a delicious vegetarian diet).
* Orientation - Comprehensive project brief on arrival with ongoing supervision & training.
* Support - Full in-country support from the experienced AVIVA team.
* Certificate - You will receive a Certificate of Appreciation on completion of your placement.
The AVIVA Price Promise: If you can find a similar experience for less with the same level of service & support - we will match it.
- Group living
You will not need any prior experience as we will teach you everything you need to know, just come with enthusiasm and an interest in conservation! If you have any specific skills or interest we are happy to try and utilize them during your stay. No matter what you do, you can expect that it is hot, dirty and hands on!
- Online Application