Early Childhood Development Project in Cape Town
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Placements are available throughout the year.
You will not need any qualifications or prior experience as we will teach you everything you need to know, just come with enthusiasm and a loving heart! If you have any specific skills or interest we are happy to try and utilize them during your stay.
Cost in US$:
USD 658 for 2 weeks - extra weeks are discounted
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Travel while in host country
Program Fees Include:
* MyTrip - We will provide you with login details for your personal online trip planner.
* Fundraising help - Order your free AVIVA Fundraising Pack.
* Airport transfers - Between Cape Town Airport and AVIVA House.
* Welcome brief - A warm welcome and full brief from one of our team.
* Accommodation - AVIVA Volunteer House - our dedicated volunteer lodge near Cape Town.
* Transport - All project transfers between AVIVA House & the school.
* Orientation - Comprehensive welcome brief.
* Support - Full in-country support from the experienced AVIVA team.
* Certificate - You will receive a Certificate of Appreciation on completion of your placement.
If required, extra nights can be added to your stay to meet your flight dates for only R150 per night. This may help you to take advantage of any cheaper flights that arrive in Cape Town before your planned arrival date.
The AVIVA Price Promise: If you can find a similar experience for less with the same level of service & support - we will match it.
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Social Work
- Youth Development
Volunteering is for everyone - Although more than 70% of our volunteers are females aged between 18-25 years old, we have hosted volunteers of all ages (18 - 82 years), backgrounds and nationalities (59 different countries so far). These include students, career gappers, retirees, doctors, nurses, policewomen, teachers, social workers, vets, pilots, lawyers and just about any career or profession you can imagine.
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2-10
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
1 working day