Tutor English with Aupairia au pair program in Beijing

Tutor English with Aupairia au pair program in Beijing

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

3 months in China

In these past 3 months, I've had plenty of opportunities to learn more about myself and the world. I'm very glad I decided to come to China as an Au Pair - the program is great, the staff are all very kind and willing to help, my host family made me feel like I was part of their family and I think I have grown a lot. The people are genuinely interested in sharing their culture and learning about others. Helping Cherry, my host child, improve her English skills was very rewarding, not just for her, but for me too.

I will always remember this experience and everyone I met here, thank you Aupairia!

Au Pair - Beijing

This was overall a great experience. The AuPairia company was great and very supportive throughout the entire experience. Before arriving they bought my flights and helped me to apply for a the correct visa. When arriving in Beijing they picked me up from the airport, and was given an orientation about life in Beijing the following day which was vey helpful. Throughout my stay they kept in touch, also introducing all the au pairs is great as you meet a lot of lovely people.

• Satisfaction

• Itinerary

Good sesh

- Awesome people, great staff, good family!
- Made some great friends from countries all around the world.
- Improved my Chinese and learned about the interesting culture!
- Ate my way to the next weight class

Awesome experience I'll always remember. Would definitely recommend.

• Support Services

An adventure of a life time!

From the moment I stepped off the plane, I knew I was in good hands, waiting there at the airport, with warm smiles and hugs,was the host family that Aupairia had matched me with。

The trip only got better from there。The Great Wall of China was just as amazing as the pictures ,the food was delicious and the culture activities were educational。 But this trip is so much more than what was advertised,I got to travel with the host family to museums, local art galleries and spent a magical christmas at Shanghai DisneyLand。I highly recommend this program to all!

• Support Services

Great people, amazing place and in all a wonderful experience

In the beginning I was surprised by their quick response and willingness to help in any case needed. This did not end once I arrived in China. After picking me up at the airport I was welcomed into the group of aupairs without a moments hesitation, we became a such a close family here that by the time everyone started going home and the new aupairs started coming in it was hard to say goodbye. The host family I was assigned to also made me feel right at home from the moment we first met till the day I left their care.

China in itself is a breathtaking country with so many things to see and do that I wished I could stay longer just so I could take it all in. This company is filled with with some amazing people and they will be missed

Aupair

My placing at a host family was great. I've experienced a lot of personal development. The company has a good environment and its location is good. They provide good quality Mandarin classes. During your free time you are able to visit different sites in Beijing, from museums to temples, parks and shopping centers. There is always something to do here. As an aupair you have also the company and support of other aupairs with which you can share experiences.

Hello China~

Coming to China through Aupairia was definitely one of my best decisions so far, I enjoyed it so much I even extended my stay from 2 months to 3. Through the programme I was able to fully experience Beijing as well as meet new, wonderful people that I will surely keep in touch with. The staff were very warm and welcoming and I felt more as if I was with a family than a programme when doing the various culture activities.

I highly recommend Aupairia for an amazing experience in China

• Support Services

A unique and wonderful experience in an equally wonderful country

The past 3 months in China has been an exciting and unique experience. Coming to China through the Aupairia programme meant that settling into the city of Beijing and living here for the duration of summer was an easy and hassle free experience. If anyone was having any second thoughts about their time in China or had any day to day troubles the staff here at Aupairia were always there to lend a hand. If anyone is thinking about travelling to China i would thoroughly recommend choosing to come with the Aupairia programme, where you can experience a unique insight into the culture of Beijing and also experience the city with your host family as well as individually or with friends.

Au Pair in China

Being an Aupair in China is a rewarding and fun experience, it has its challenges and is hard work but overall I had an amazing time here. The Aupairia company was definitely a good choice, the people are extremely nice and they provide a good environment.

A Mexican in China

So much have I enjoyed my experience with my Chinese host family and Aupairia, that I decided to extend my visit in China from 3 to 9 months. I guess one could say my paternal side has shown because of Oliver and Elsa, my host kids.

Everyone at Aupairia have been extremely helpful and wonderful, that I’ve fallen in love with China.

Thank you, Aupairia.

• Support Services

Something you need to experience in your life..

Definitely one of the best experiences of my life so far.
I have enjoyed every minute of my stay here in China, with the other aupairs, with my family and with the amazing aupairia staff. Had so much fun during Chinese classes and cultural activities, discovering new things about Chinese life style and culture.
Im so glad this experience has given me the opportunity to meet new people that i can now call my friends!