Athena Study and Intern Abroad in Rome, Italy
Athena Study Abroad participants doing the love sign Athena Study Abroad participants doing the love sign

Athena Study and Intern Abroad in Rome, Italy

I loved all of the activities I participated in

What attracted me to apply for this program was that Athena had a great presence on Capital's campus. They always had representatives in the Student Union with bright and welcoming personalities. They were appealing and so were their program options.

I loved all of the activities I participated in. The first excursion was to the colosseum and just a walk through the city. We got a lot of insight, and the professor was so friendly. I so loved Rome. It was just amazing to be exposed to different cultures, on their own time, merry in their own world. I tried my best to immerse myself in the languages, culture, history, food and experiences abroad. I wouldn't change my experiences for the world. The nightlife felt fairly safe. Especially because I always travelled with others.

I loved Flavia. She was the front desk administrator during my schooling. She always answered all my questions and helped me better understand Rome. I also loved my Professor, Sara Magister. She took pride in her teachings, had patience with me as she taught lessons, and engaged me in the class. I genuinely enjoyed the class I took, and I looked forward to going.

The trip of a lifetime.

I went into my study abroad expecting to learn and to enjoy myself, but I had no idea how much I would learn and how much fun I would have. I learned more than I would have ever anticipated and I loved every second of my stay in Rome. I will definitely be returning someday.

Athena Study Abroad has done a wonderful...

Athena Study Abroad has done a wonderful job in figuring out logistics, settling us into the city, and giving us a multitude of enjoyable opportunities for adventure and exploration. We certainly took advantage of every opportunity that we could and seized the day every day.'