Train in Rome and Teach English in Italy with ACLE!
Associazione Culturale Linguistica Educational (A.C.L.E) Header Image Associazione Culturale Linguistica Educational (A.C.L.E) Header Image

Train in Rome and Teach English in Italy with ACLE!

• Support Services

An incredible opportunity and incredible company

I have had the best summer of my life thanks to ACLE. Being someone who hasn't traveled abroad let alone traveled y himself, the staff was more than willing to make sure I arrived safely to my destinations and we're always available if I had any questions or concerns about ANYTHING. I was able to visit major cities like Florence, Venice, Bologna, Milan, Naples, Pompeii and Rome all while working and receiving a study grant. The program was professional and organized and supported me in my desires to both teach and explore Italy. I cannot recommend this program enough. It was the best decision I have made.

• Support Services

The best two summers of my life!

I have worked for ACLE Summer/City Camps for two years in a row. They absolutely changed my life. They are a fantastic company to work for. They are organised and very professional. The training process is of a really high standard. The camps themselves are great. Not all are perfect and not every day is a bed of Roses but Italian kids are such a pleasure to teach and make the whole experience so rewarding. The families you stay with on this programme are so wonderful and welcoming. And it's really hard to not fall in love with the beautiful country that is Italia! I really recommend working a summer with ACLE.

A unique learning experience

I had never taught before so teaching English to children while also getting to see another country seemed like a challenging but amazing opportunity. ACLE's one-week orientation gave me the resources I needed to begin teaching and they always made sure to provide one returnee tutor at each camp to help out new tutors. I got to meet amazingly generous host families as well as wonderful students. In addition to this, I'm extremely grateful for the friendships I've made with the tutors I've had a chance to work with. And last but not least, I got to see a side of Italy that most people don't get a chance to see. Overall, I had a great experience that I would recommend to anyone!