Osa In-Water Sea Turtle Conservation Program
- Biological Research
- Community Development
- Marine Conservation
- Volunteer Management
Year Round, Minimum 7 nights
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
from USD 50 per day and USD 40 registration fee
Lodging at a local homestay or volunteer cabin.
Three home-cooked delicious meals per day.
1-hour orientation in San José.
2-day training at the project site.
For Osa at least two in-water field trips to capture turtles, two days working at mangrove nursery and two in the rescue center.
- Must be 18 or older; volunteers younger than 18 years must be supervised and have written permission and liability waiver signed by their parents
- Good physical condition and swimmer, able to work hard and live in basic conditions
- Open minded, flexible and enthusiastic
- Must have travel/medical insurance
- Basic knowledge of Spanish a plus
- Online Application