Artistic Volunteer program in Costa Rica
Costa Rica: Alajuela, Arenal, Atenas and 26 other cities
- Animal Welfare
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Marine Conservation
- Social Work
- Volunteer Management
- Youth Development
Multiple Year, Alternative Spring Break, Summer, 1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Cost in USD per week
1820 - 4250 Depending on the program chosen.
- Transfer in from the International Airport Juan Santamaría
- Orientation in host country
- Program set-up and management
- Administration and recruitment costs
- Professionally trained Artistic Volunteer Project Leader(s)
- All accommodations during your Artistic Volunteer Program
- Two meals per day (Breakfast and Dinner) during your Volunteer Project
- Spanish Classes (from 1 to 4 weeks depending on your program)
- All materials needed to complete your project as well as supervision/leaders from your host organization staff
- Artistic Volunteer Manual, Project Overview, Country Resource Document and additional documentation to prepare you for your Program
- Artistic Volunteer T-shirt
•Minimum age 18.
•You must have a basic level of Spanish. If not, you should be prepared to enroll in additional weeks of Spanish lessons.
•Open-minded and flexible attitude.
•Creative and highly independent.
•You must have artistic knowledge (preferably be an arts student from a college or university, or a certified arts institute or conservatory).
•Recommendation letter from a current or former professor in the arts field.
•You must send a video of yourself performing the arts area you would like to volunteer at.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview