One-to-One Arabic Courses
Arabeya Language Center Header Image Arabeya Language Center Header Image

One-to-One Arabic Courses

• Facilities

Highly recommended

I've studied at Arabeya between March 2016 and December 2017. Having classes with 10 different teachers gave me a lot of understanding about the Arabic language, Egypt, and the Middle East. Teachers such as Shrouk, Somia, Rehab, and Nihal, were some of the best tutors I've ever met in my life.

To anyone who is interested in either starting his/her journey with Arabic, or continuing studies at a higher level, I can highly recommend Arabeya as a great place to pursue these goals.

Egypt is a gateway to the Middle East and simply an interesting place to be. Arabeya is definitely your best choice here: a kick-starting power before you gain your momentum and fly away to start exploring on your own.

The strengths of the school I would say were the teachers’ experience, English language skills, energy, patience, respect, creativity and passion in teaching.

Shrouk is the best teacher I had. She was always patient in explaining, gave a lot of examples, and knew how to explain things due to her experience in teaching. Moreover, the classes were always interesting.

As for weaknesses, I really didn’t see any. The thing I liked the least about class at Arabeya was that they ended.

• Facilities

Wonderful school

I've really appreciated my time studying at Arabeya, the staff members are all really nice and the teachers are all really friendly and just lovely people.

Nehals classes have all been really good. She is a fantastic teacher who really knows how to reach out to her students. During her classes she explains things so that everything is understood and always goes back to revise the previous things the student has learned to make sure the knowledge is there.

Furthermore she always brings a new interesting topic to class and makes sure to listen to the students needs and plans the class according to that. Every class with her has brought me new knowledge in a fun and interesting way and Nehal is for sure the best teacher that I've had at Arabeya and I'd recommend her to all other students.

I've had a great time at school and Arabeya is a great place to study for anyone who wants to learn Arabic and get to know new people from around the world.