Egypt: Cairo, Giza
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Age Requirement Varies
American, European, Australian, Canadian, Irish, Asian, British and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Cultural, language, and work experience
- 10 hours/week of Arabic language group study
- Choice of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA)
- Course materials (excluding textbooks)
- 20 hours/week of work experience
- Accommodation (shared room at our accommodation)
- Airport shuttle
- Placement test and certificate
- Free Wi-Fi in our school and accommodation
Language Skills Required
Fellowship applications from all qualified candidates will be considered. However, preference will be given to applicants who fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Strong interest to study Arabic language (regardless of the level - from elementary to highly advance).
- Enrolled at a university in a relevant field: such as Middle East studies, political science, international studies, Islamic studies, phonology, etc.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, or Swedish.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview