Arabic Language Course (Small group 2-5)
Arabeya Language Center Header Image Arabeya Language Center Header Image

Arabic Language Course (Small group 2-5)

• Facilities

Loved it!

I am impressed by all the organization and events they do and offer: very professional in every aspect. All the workers and members at the school are so friendly and welcoming, I feel very comfortable coming here and enjoy it a lot.

The most I like about the class is my teacher herself and how she is organizing the class and her openness. She is always prepared and knows how to explain the new grammar very simple so I can follow. The communication works well.
I am at the very beginning of the language course but still we try sometimes to speak in Arabic, which really helps me a lot.

Samar is very patient; she really tries to adjust to the students needs.
I can see how she did the organization about a new grammar, there's always the grammar with explanation and also exercises and homework about it.

I feel really comfortable to ask anything and Samar is very open and helpful with answering, so it\'s not only a strict language course, she is also open to listen and help me with questions about the daily life here in Egypt.

• Facilities

Amazing experience

First of all I'd like to thank everyone at Arabeya for being so welcoming and for always being happy to help.

During my time here my spoken Arabic has shot up and I am now confidently able to speak to people without any major worries - which is something I didn't really expect! This was all thanks to the teachers I had, who made the lessons rigorous while keeping them interesting and fun. They always brought interesting topics to the table and were open to discuss a wide variety of topics, massively expanding my vocabulary base. They were professional, friendly and so supportive!

I stayed in the accommodation just a 2 minute walk from the school. It has good facilities and is always kept clean by the caretakers. It also meant that I was able to meet and socialise with other students from all over the world with similar interests and a strong drive to learn Arabic.

I really had a good time at Arabeya and I hope to come back soon to continue learning Arabic.