Arab Academy - Arabic Language Study in Cairo
Arab Academy Header Image Arab Academy Header Image

Arab Academy - Arabic Language Study in Cairo

• Facilities

Language learning as a vacation

Learning Arabic at the Arab Academy was a fulfilling experience. I would recommend the school for anyone who wants to experience the beauty of Egypt. Being in Egypt is about the language as much as about the Pyramids and other historical sites. I want to go again and continue with my studies.

• Facilities

A very professional school with excellent teachers and good atmosphere.

I can really recommend Arab Academy, I have only good experiences from the school. The teachers where all very well educated and encouraging in their way of teaching. I think Arab Academy has a well educational program with a good structure which helped me to learn the language. I feel like a door has opened for me to the Arabic language so I can continue my studies. I'm really grateful for this opportunity and hope to come back.
Except from the high level on Arab Academy knowledge and skillfull teatchers the school has a good atmosphere that also is very important when you start to learn a language. They showed me much patience and we also had a lot fun during the lessons. All of the members of the stuff was very nice and helpfull. I feelt very welcomed. The only problem I had was to find the school. No taxidrivers could find the street but after asking many people I finally found the school. Its easy to get there when you know where it is because its a big road just a few minutes walk from the school.
Otherwise I only have good experinces and the schools teatcher has a high level of knowledge both in the arabic language and how to teatch it to new students.