Receive your TEFL while Teaching in Europe
Poland: Krakow, Poznan and 2 other cities
American, Canadian, Australian, British, Irish, South African and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Free accommodation in high-standard hotels and food for all action-packed days.
- A free tour (lunch included) to Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, or Krakow (depending on which location your program is based on).
- Free transportation from the departure city (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, or Krakow) to the venue and back.
- Invaluable experience with local professionals / youth from Central and Eastern Europe.
- In-country support throughout the duration of the program.
- Partly paid TEFL scholarship
- A diploma from Angloville.
- An amazing experience with a chance to improve your CV and launch your career teaching English
Salary & Compensation
Language Skills Required
- Applicants must be 18+ for junior programs and 21+ for adult programs
- Must be a native English speaker
- Have a valid passport from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, or the United States
- Good mental and physical health
- Have appropriate personal qualities (maturite, flexible, etc.)
- Good communication skills, cultural sensitivity
- Have a range of hobbies and interests
- Have an interest in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview