Visa Application for Work in the U.S.
American Overseas Recruitment Consulting Services Header Image American Overseas Recruitment Consulting Services Header Image

Visa Application for Work in the U.S.

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

Project manager - HVAC SME – Energy efficiency

Dear Employers,

Currently I'm employed by a consulting company like a manager with a special focus for a SME (Subject Matter Expert) HVAC position in the Global core technologies - engineering department for a pharmaceutical company.

Before this function, I was in a MPU (Manufacturing Performance Unit) like a project leader for project implementation mainly related to engineering in the pharmaceutical sector.
I have to coordinate, plan, budgeting, technical aspects of a project but also a leader, communicate and harmonize the human aspect, the contact between the various project stakeholders (user, EHS, Service provider / equipment, quality control, regulatory, sponsor, stakeholders, procurement, ...)

By its robust regulatory and procedural aspects, the pharmaceutical environment need a management and a monitoring of each task, each step of the project.

These projects can go from feasibility to completion (from feasibility to receiving the draft through the commissioning, IQ OQ PQ tests and the final report) for a budget between € 100k and € 2M in my previous function (for a MPU) and 10M to 25M€ in my new function.

I'm listening to a new professional opportunity especially abroad and US is a country, a region wich I'm very interested in by its size, its culture, and so the different mentalities, diversity and business market there are.

In attachment, you will find my resume for more information about my experience.

I will be pleased to hear you to expose more my interest and my motivation.