American Overseas Recruitment Consulting Services Header Image American Overseas Recruitment Consulting Services Header Image

Visa Application for Work in the U.S.

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

Service Engineer

Dear Hiring Manager

Based on my experience and my qualification I am very interested for your vacant position in Manufacturing Development Engineering.
I have been working in the technical and manufacturing industries for the past decade and am looking to re-locate in USA for greater opportunities. I have a Bachelor’sdegree in “Applied Computer Sciences for Electrical Engineering”. In addition to my qualifications I believe I have all the right experience and skills required for your needs.
I am experienced in all phases of manufacturing engineering from introducing and designing new systems, procedures and equipment to the continual improvement of existing ones.
Most recently, I have also been working on a range of personal projects in Product Development level. Going from original concept design all the way to final implementation. For any information please find my attached Power Point file or I am open to have a speak for any ideas.
I know I would be extremely valuable in establishing new manufacturing standards and equipment that have: low or reduced manufacturing costs, enhanced efficiency, simplified equipment and streamlined procedures.

Mnay thanks for your time.

• Host Company

• Compensation

• Professional Development

Buyer

Procurement manager of juice concentrates and aditional materials like aromas, base, emulsion for juice and juice drinks productions in biggest juice productions company in Kazakhstan. Also I have experiance in buying sugar and package materials.