The Standard English Course offered by ACA helps students learn the basics of communicating and interacting in effective English. They start by learning about the country as well as the lifestyle and culture of the people who speak English. Hence, our qualified instructors include culture and pronunciation in the lesson program. This way, students learn to use specific idioms or terms properly because they understand cultural implications, including habits and customs. Our Standard English Course aims to cultivate culture and grammatical competence on top of language proficiency.
1. Learn to communicate in English in an engaging and welcoming environment.
2. Delve into the culture and lifestyle of English-speaking people to learn the language effectively.
3. Combine language learning with culture learning.
4. Learn how to use English vocabulary and expressions properly.
5. Receive constant guidance from our trained and qualified instructors.