AATG German Summer Study Program for High School Students
American Association of Teachers of German (AATG) Header Image American Association of Teachers of German (AATG) Header Image

AATG German Summer Study Program for High School Students

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

AATG summer trip

My German Summer trip was amazing! I have to admit that when I first signed up, I was very nervous and didn’t have very good German speaking skills. My close friends signed up for the trip and that influenced me to go, but it ended up being one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! My German family understood that I wasn’t the best at German and they still made it possible for me to speak and learn German. On this trip I saw very beautiful sites on excursions and made life long friends. My German family became my second family and I made so many funny memories that I can fit them all in this one review. But if your feeling nervous like I did, please don’t let that stop you from going, you will have the time of your life!

• Program Opportunities

• Personal Development

German summer trip 2017

My experience with the AATG study abroad trip was amazing! I have to admit that first I was very nervous to go and was only in German 2 at the time and my German speaking skills weren’t that great but my close fiends were signed up for the trip and I wanted to be included and it was the best decision I’ve ever made! My German family understood that I wasn’t amazing at German and still made it possible for me to Speak and learn more German. On this trip you will definitely go biking or hiking and visit very beautiful places on excursion trips. You will also make life long friends with your English classmates and your German family will soon feel like your second family. I had so many funny memories that I can’t fit them all in this one review but I highly recommend this trip, if your feeling nervous like I was when I first signed up, don’t let that stop you, because you’ll end up having the time of your life!