Study Abroad │ Spanish Program │ Cusco – Peru
AMAUTA Spanish School Header Image AMAUTA Spanish School Header Image

Study Abroad │ Spanish Program │ Cusco – Peru

Unforgettable experience

I spent 3 weeks at Amauta Spanish School and I really enjoyed my stay! The teachers were really kind and professional. They did just not help me to improve my Spanish, I also learned a lot about the Peruvian culture. We made excursions to museums and other interesting places of Cusco. Apart from that, the school offered daily activities. We had so much fun! They organized movie nights, dancing classes and other activities for us. One evening we even learned how to prepare the Pisco Sour cocktail. During my stay I made friends with people from all over the world.. an unforgettable experience!

Just perfect

I took 4 weeks of Spanish, and am happy to announce that I really improved my Spanish! The teachers really new how to make it interesting and we even visited the chocolate museum! The classes were taught in a really practical way and there was a lot of attention for me as we were in a class with only 4 students. I also lived in the residence and this experience was just a good as the classes. I had a really nice roommate and grew fond of each other. And yes, we had warm showers ;p
I would definitely recommend Amauta Spanish School to anyone!

Living in Cusco

I felt right at home when I first arrived in Cusco. A representative from AMAUTA picked me up from the airport, showed me to the student residence and introduced me to everybody.
The Spanish classes were a lot of fun with tours through the city, excursions to a museum, and a lot of fun games in the school.
I got to know people from all over the world and I had a great time in Cusco. It is an amazing city with many things to see and do. The student residence from AMAUTA is very close to the Plaza de Armas (the main square) and is therefore the perfect location for your stay in Cusco!

I can't wait to go back!

• AMAUTA Spanish School responded to this review November 25, 2016 at 3:49 AM

Thanks, Suus, you were a great student, it was nice having you around!

• Facilities

Great school with great teachers and programs!

I did a 4-week intensive course at Amauta in Cusco. I also lived in the residence and had mostly classes in the morning. The advanced level covered all the difficult tempuses and the professors were really awesome and helped me a lot! For individual questions and problems they were always there and the atmosphere was super at any time! I would go there again if I could immediately! :)

• AMAUTA Spanish School responded to this review November 25, 2016 at 3:50 AM