Cacao Forest Retreat
Alquimia Centre of Healing Arts Header Image Alquimia Centre of Healing Arts Header Image

Cacao Forest Retreat

The greatest learning period, a real alchemy apprenticeship

I did have some academic background in herbalism before studying at Alquimia.. but I finally found a diverse, stimulating approach to learning.
My mind is now more inquisitive and responsive. I feel like I have refreshed my vital force and I have finally reconnected to my body through the meditation practice and a less artificial lifestyle.
If you look for a new agey luxury experience this is not the place. At Alquimia you learn how to be naked to life and how to regain your purest self without filters.
The teachings are inspiring and empowering.
Thanks to the all community and crew... You definitely make a change in one's perspective.

The powerful Cacao plant and the Mayans

There are no words to describe my experience at Alquimia. Everything has been smooth and fluid, as I was nestled in a dream. Cacao gave me the creative strength and power to perform daily meditation and I finally found myself grounded. The classes are very flexible and full of insights. I received precious teachings on Mayan ancient culture and healing sounds. I also had the chance to live within the community and ferment my cacao. Unbelievable experience.