IFSA/Alliance Summer in Shanghai
Subjects & Courses
- Asian Studies
- Chinese Language
- Foreign Language
- Art & Fine Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Open to All Ages
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Tuition and fees
* Pe-departure materials
* Guidance on applying for a visa
* Cell phone
* Weekly activities
* Field study trip and/or long weekend trip varying by term and program
* Services of a full-time resident staff
* Medical and evacuation insurance
*3.0 minimum GPA.
*Enrollment in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited U.S. institution.
*Permission from the home institution to study abroad.
- Online Application