IFSA/ Alliance in Jerusulam: Diversity and Coexistance
Alliance for Global Education  Header Image Alliance for Global Education  Header Image

IFSA/ Alliance in Jerusulam: Diversity and Coexistance

ArtJerusalem with IFSA-Butler and the alliances or career global education

I LOVED my experience abroad. I did a specialty program through my provider that allowed me to take art classes at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design and also classes at the Rothberg international school of Hebrew University. As a double major in art and anthropology, the ability to take classes at two universities was incredibly valuable in making study abroad fit into my 4 years at college.

In addition to broad ranging academic offerings, the IFSA/Global Alliance program also offered tons of extracurriculars and outings that gave me the chance to explore Israel and learn about the wide range of cultural diversity it offers. We visited an Ethiopian community outside of Jerusalem, a camel farm in the Negev, Baha’i temples in the north, and so much more!

Our program staff was also amazing, including our on-site program coordinator, who we affectionately referred to as “Mom.” I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to study in Israel, and for the friends and memories I will treasure for a lifetime.