The Alliance in Beijing: Summer in Beijing
Subjects & Courses
- Asian Studies
- Chinese Language
- Foreign Language
- Art & Fine Arts
- International Relations
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Tuition and fees
* Pe-departure materials
* Guidance on applying for a visa
* Cell phone
* Weekly activities
* Field study trip and/or long weekend trip varying by term and program
* Services of a full-time resident staff
* Medical and evacuation insurance
* 3.0 minimum GPA.
* Enrollment in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited U.S. institution.
* Permission from the home institution to study abroad.