Hiring for Civil & Roading Work Truck Drivers in New Zealand
New Zealand: Auckland, Blenheim, Cambridge and 22 other cities
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
1-2 Years, 7-12 Months
Age Requirement Varies
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Worldwide, Asian and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Professional Experience (3-5 years)
Heavy truck drivers need to have:
- excellent driving skills
- basic knowledge of the mechanics of their truck and how to maintain it
- knowledge of how to secure loads – for example, how to use load binders, chains and strops
- knowledge of transport laws and related industry laws
- knowledge of emergency procedures and how to handle hazardous conditions
- ability to use satellite tracking equipment and on-board computers.
- Heavy truck drivers who are self-employed also need to have good business skills.
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application