Civils & Roading truck drivers
New Zealand: Auckland, Blenheim, Cambridge and 22 other cities
Skills and knowledge
Heavy truck drivers need to have:
excellent driving skills
basic knowledge of the mechanics of their truck and how to maintain it
- knowledge of how to secure loads – for example, how to use load binders, chains and strops
- knowledge of transport laws and related industry laws
- knowledge of emergency procedures and how to handle hazardous conditions
- ability to use satellite tracking equipment and on-board computers.
- Heavy truck drivers who are self-employed also need to have good business skills.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Irish, British, Worldwide, Asian and Kiwi Participants.
Application Process Involves
- Disciplinary Clearance Form
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is