Learn Spanish at the Ailola Quito Spanish School in Ecuador
Ailola Lingua Header Image Ailola Lingua Header Image

Learn Spanish at the Ailola Quito Spanish School in Ecuador

Ailola - Quito

I am an international teacher and needed to improve my Spanish in order to communicate with the parents of my students. Ailola- Quito helped me become more confident with my Spanish over the summer. When I returned for the following school year to my class, I received my class list and found I had siblings of past students. The parents noticed the difference because I no longer needed a translator to get my point across in order to talk to them about their children. I have received many compliments and am happy with my progress! Additionally, Eugenio was very helpful with anything I needed.

• Ailola Lingua responded to this review December 03, 2017 at 1:43 PM

Hi Lauren,

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Ailola Quito.

I'm really happy to hear that you made some progress and improved your Spanish. Keep on learning Spanish!

All the best,

• Facilities

One of the best experiences of my life

I studied 3 months at Ailola Quito and was more than satisfied. I took individual and private classes and improved my spanish a lot. The administration was very flexible and helpful in any aspect of life. The teachers have done an amazing job. They are very well prepared and try to focus on your interests. The host family I stayed with made me feel like a part of their family. I highly recommend this school!

• Ailola Lingua responded to this review June 12, 2016 at 4:38 PM

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for your great review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our language school.

Great time in Ecuador

I spent 3 weeks doing spanish classes in Quito and 1 week of Traveling Classrooms and had a great time.The teachers are lovely and very competent. The focus on every students personal need.

I lived in a hostfamily which helped me to practice my spanish even more and to learn more about their culture and get close to ecuadorian people.

• Ailola Lingua responded to this review June 12, 2016 at 4:41 PM

Hi Karina,

Thank you for your great review. Though it's long time ago that you wrote your review, I just wanted to pick up the opportunity and say a big "Thank you!". I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our language school.

Great language school

Spent 3 weeks of spanish classes in this program and it was great! the staff is lovely and helpful, the teachers are competent and flexible and the school is located in the middle of the centro historico.

I can recommend this school to everybody and recommend to spent your time in a hostfamily, which the school will organize for you - its a great way to practice what you just had learned within your course.

• Ailola Lingua responded to this review June 12, 2016 at 4:41 PM