Leopard and Predator Research in South Africa
Volunteers and local kids playing Volunteers and local kids playing

Leopard and Predator Research in South Africa

Big five research and conservation project 2017

This project has been one of the best experience of my life. I absolutely adored staying here and working on the project, as well as meeting so many new faces. It breaks my heart that I'll be leaving soon and if i got the opportunity to come again, I'd be on my plane before you could finish counting to ten.

T.I.A

''I never knew of a morning in Africa when I woke up and was not happy'' -Ernest Hemingway
T.I.A, This Is Africa...it simply is, how can you describe Africa in one word? And add to it meeting new incredible people, saving the world, making a difference, feeling important, feeling happy... how would you summarize all that? You simply can't because it is so close to perfection

Volunteering with Africa Impact in Greater Kruger area

I have been completing this review after a month of my volunteering program ended. This allowed me to get some time to think about the project I registered in from a step away and see it more realistically and objectively. Although I do not rate the program as "excellent" it was a good, sometimes happy, sometimes boring, sometimes busy, sometimes disappointing but definitely it was a time/experience that will stay in my heart for a long, very long time...

African Impact combination project

The accommodation is amazing for a volunteer organisation. Housekeeping is great and the facilities available make the stay even more enjoyable - especially the pool and the boma. Every day is packed full of game drives for research, as well as community projects for the combination project. There is such a wide variety of opportunities available to make an impact here. The weekend trips also allow you to appreciate the surroundings outside of work time.

Great experience

Had a great time staying at Dumela Lodge. The project meets your desires as a tourist while also putting you to good use in service of the environment and local communities. The staff helps create a positive social environment which completes the experience.

African Impact

It was a nice month with african impact. I'm looking forward to come back. Unfortunately the Photography project was not available. I think it is not possible to get informed so late about the availability of your project. The research part was very amazing.