Take part in African Horseback Safaris offered in Botswana. Participants get the chance to experience the joy of riding good horses along picturesque sceneries dotted with amazing game. You may shift between quietly walking, admiring the bird life and stalking big game and cantering alongside galloping lechwe and giraffe.
You can take 4x4s for night drives, spotting nocturnal species and taking photographs of predators in action. You may also take boat rides that offer a different perspective on the game.
The safaris are based at the Okavango Delta, which boasts intriguingly ever-changing landscapes, owing to the seasonal flooding coming from Angola.
1. Take the wonderful ride with a safari team dedicated to offering the best safari experience possible.
2. Be inspired by the beautiful surroundings.
3. Experience the Macatoo Camp, a magnet for wildlife that depend on the nourishment offered by the delta's waters.
4. Get the chance to set your eyes on over 400 different species.
5. Have the time of your life mounted on much loved, well-mannered horses.