Marine Conservation & Marine Animal Eco-Learning Project
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Marine Conservation
- Volunteer Management
4 – 31July ‘16 / 1 – 28 August ’16 / 5 September – 2 October ’16 / 3 – 30 October ’16 / 7 November – 4 December ‘16
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, European, Canadian and American Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
• All arrival and departure transport components for your program. This is for arrival at George airport and departure from George.
• Complimentary transport on Wednesday afternoon and a Saturday morning to town to stock up on supplies you may need and general retail therapy.
• All accommodation for the duration of the program. Please NOTE that this is SHARED accommodation – 2 - 4 in a room. The accommodation varies from facility to facility and location to location. Single supplements are available.
• You will be provided three balanced meals per day. Basic breakfast, Brunch/Lunch or packed lunch and Dinner supplied daily. Students will be required to assist with meal preparations when requested.
• Tea and Coffee will be available throughout the day at the respective bases.
• Fresh linen is given weekly – Includes bedding and towels.
• A washing machine is available as is an iron. Students are required to do their own personal washing and ironing.
• A Manual, A Workbook, Tuition, Professional Instructors, Facilitation and outcome based experiential learning components.
• Comprehensive Public Liability, Professional and Passenger Liability cover for each participant for the duration of the program.
• The full-time service of a qualified Professional Instructor/Facilitator who is your Program Leader.
• A Certificate of Attendance with Certifiable aspects highlighted.
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
You must have a reasonable command of the English language as the program is presented in English.
You will be required to provide us with a CV/Resume’
- Written Application
- Online Application